Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fly


I’ve made mistakes

Haven’t we all

But I’ve learned to let them go



It will happen to you

And I want you to know

Try not to let it change your soul



Time slips by…

Fly



I’ve hoped for more

But ached for less

Wishing the tides to turn



It can happen to you

And I want you to yearn

For everything wonderful, times two



Faith won’t dry…

Fly



I’ve loved with everything

But lost it too

Longing for love to renew



I want you to love

With all of your soul

No matter why or who



Love does not deny…

Fly



I’ve waited for you

For so many years

Eager for my babies’ true grace



So in the end

I will be there for you

No matter what you face



My love will never die…

Fly



For you,

I will hope for more

let you soar

Don’t fret at all, my dears



If you cry,

I will be there for you

To wipe away your tears



I will never let you fall

I will keep your spirits high



I will be your wings…

Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment