Thursday, July 11, 2013

Holy High Maintenance


I promise myself once my girls are old enough to read, I will stop blogging.  Until then…

10 reasons why my daughters are high maintenance, JUST TODAY!!!!  --and it is 4 pm. NOTE: the italics are internal thoughts.

1.       “This waffle is yellow.  I like it brown.  I’m not eating the yellow one.” – 4 year old.

2.       4-year old will only wear the RUPUNZEL bathing suit to the pool if we go.  “Only the Rupunzel bathing suit…or not going.” Do I have to do another load of laundry?

3.       2-year old sits on lap when friends are over.  Doesn’t play.  And I must be feeding her something.  Preferably, grapes but anything works.  Then she gets upset when she must SIT on my lap and not stand. 

4.       My 4-year old wasn’t happy with the way I cut her hot dog for lunch.  She wanted fourths not halves and wasn’t going to touch it until I fixed it.  It isn’t hot outside, why are my armpits sweating?

5.       2 year old purposely falls in the grass.  I don’t look.  She lays there until I do.

6.       “I am not going poop today.  Not ever!” – 4 year old.

7.       MUST HAVE MILK IN THE ARIEL CUP!—NOT CINDERELLA.  Wash and dry the Cinderella cup.

8.       2-year old wants Hello Kitty in her crib for nap and then decides, NO HELLO KITTY and I must go back upstairs and get it out of her crib. Why didn’t she just throw it out?

9.       “This isn’t a dress, it’s a long shirt.  I want to wear a dress only.  NO LONG SHIRTS” -4 year old.

10.   “Mommy off” says 2 year old pointing to her dry diaper after I changed it 10 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment